• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And Golden Door Knobs - Kingdoms & Herds
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

He hasn’t visited the field in a while, perhaps because of the war, perhaps because of the change within the Tundra itself. The had a new ruler, a new king, and this king had rewarded him with a  promotion. Brynmor still didn’t fully understood it, but he wasn’t the one to turn things down. Offspring would be fully able to determine who to promote and who not, and if the gray man’s activity during the quiet period of the Tundra was enough to earn him that, he wouldn’t object.

With the promotion a gift had come. Brynmor – who was born blind – had seen his fair share of magic, but traits or abilities like this were new to him. Oh sure, he had seen them at others, like Offspring’s immortality or Hurricane’s wings, but he himself had always been completely ordinary (well, except that his blindness had been cured by a genie). So he had pledged the trip to the field as a time to practise, trying to figure out this invisibility that had come with his recent promotion. Not that the snow made him truly invisible, even though he managed to make himself invisible from time to time, his hooves still left behind prints in the snow.

It is her scent that lures him. Sure the brotherhood was mostly looking for more men to join their ranks, but this scent he knew. The formerly blind man had never met her, but her scent had lingered in the Tundra for a while. He had never known Hurricane’s predecessors, but he had come to learn that this scent belonged to one of the former king’s daughters. His form still flickers something in between visible and invisible as he nears them, only dropping his attempts as he is close.

For a short moment Brynmor’s eyes meet Nymphetamine’s and he drops his head in a silent greeting. The gray male couldn’t say that their first meeting had been a huge success, but the blood bay’s presence wouldn’t stop him from approaching the former princess. ”My name is Brynmor, and I think you know where I’m from. You know that there will always be a place for you, if you’d want to come back” he greets her softly. His blue eyes look at her, a small smile upon his lips. His voice was soft, inviting, but Brynmor also tried to give her the feeling that she wasn’t obligated too. All he wanted was her to know that the Tundra would always welcome her back, that she would always have a place besides the brothers, that was if she wanted to.

"Nothing is coming to rise."

OOC: I still can't get over her name. I love it soo much!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And Golden Door Knobs - Kingdoms & Herds - by Brynmor - 03-27-2016, 07:13 AM