• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a little bit skeptic - - Shivani
    PHAEDRUS
    While the rest of the world ran by fliting from one spot to another, he stood by watching. Nice to meet you Shivani. His gruff voice echoes the name testing it on his tongue. It was pleasing, and if he dare say it, pleasant. Though if Roma saw him now he was sure that her girlish crush on him would have her staring daggers at the other mare. She didn't seem to take to any of the other mares and kept even less company. Only Vianne and Riva had met her, he couldn't say that the tension was anything but strained. He could only hope that a few of the mares would choose to get along. The likelyness of that though was slight at best. But wasn't that how it was in any herd? He just hoped to be one of the few stallions that could say that his mares got along.

He can't help but scan over her body, the pinto coloring pleasant, and hazel eyes just as soft. He can't help but smile warmly at her. She seemed such a pleasant creature, I am, I also am a warrior in the Dale. He flutters his wings with the chills that run up his spine, her voice held a air of preciseness that wafts across his ears. He extends his nostrils to her in a carress designed for greeting. He pauses for a moment letting the conversation drift as it will before he turns and addresses the issue at hand Maybe I can interest you in joining the kingdom and/or herd? Might as well offer both since she could very well join both if that was her interest.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    a little bit skeptic - - Shivani - by Shivani - 03-24-2016, 09:53 PM
    RE: a little bit skeptic - - Shivani - by Shivani - 03-24-2016, 10:56 PM
    RE: a little bit skeptic - - Shivani - by Phaedrus - 03-26-2016, 08:24 PM
    RE: a little bit skeptic - - Shivani - by Shivani - 03-26-2016, 09:04 PM