• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is the road to ruin - anyone

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

The touch of his lips on her shoulder is a warm sensation, like the way you skin warms when sitting next to a hearth side fire, the feeling spreading across your skin and deeply inside you. Amber pools do not seek his gaze but she knew he would see her approval by the way her lips curled into a smile, blooming like a sleepy lily in spring.

The security she feels next to him is one that she had not known she had missed till now. She had gotten so use to being the strong one, the quiet one. She had become so independently detached from others that the slightest kindness from most stallions was viewed with suspicion. She had learn to be guarded and hard for the sake of her daughters (to be a strong mother) and for the sake of herself. But now...now it was melting, melting, melting. He is drawing her out and inside the shield maiden's chest, her heart is franticly beating it's delicate wings against the iron clad cage. It is desperate and starved.

But not today.

Today she will accept his caresses and little murmurs. Today she will reciprocate with a small chuckle as he tickles her russet skin, light eyes dancing against the star lit sky. There is something happening between them and Ygritte is not sure if she wants to fight anymore. She was tired of the heavy chains she used to keep herself level and tied, rattling them to remind herself of when she gave her heart to another. But perhaps Kreios is different. perhaps he will want to see what could happen when Ygritte freed herself of those heavy shackles.

Ygritte.

I ran out of babeh slots this last season or Ygritte would be getting plump again! I like where they're going :) it's super cute that Texas arranged their positions but they're starting to have some feels! <3<3 yay happy stories! I'm looking forward to a little one next season if you are :D

Messages In This Thread
    this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 03-12-2016, 12:12 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 03-19-2016, 06:14 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 03-21-2016, 09:56 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 03-23-2016, 01:35 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Ygritte - 03-26-2016, 11:04 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 04-01-2016, 06:28 PM