• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any]

TEALi

Life can be funny. It can lead you down so many roads. Some you take knowing what is at the end of them. Some of them you take hoping the adventure is worth while. Each one has a different plot twist for those who choose to travel down it. We always hope for the good but we also have to take the bad with the good on occasion. 

The white femme knew it was only a matter of time before he would ask her that question. The truth is a funny thing. What can be truth to one person could be perceived as a complete lie to someone else; even if they shared that experience. What is real to one may not be to another being. Perception is a remarkable thing really.

"Well you see I come from a very lush mountain side that is far from here. My father was a king of a very large herd. I was his last born, his princess. My mother died giving birth to me. When I was two a gang of younger studs battled my father and won taking his herd. My sire was too old to recover from the beating of the group of renegade bachelors. All chaos broke loose because they had no idea what they were doing and as they were trying to round up all the mares I escaped to be by my sire as death took him. I was too afraid to return so I have traveled searching for something. What I am not sure."

That was her story and it was up to him to believe her or not.

TEALi 

Image of Innocents

Messages In This Thread
    Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-21-2016, 10:02 AM
    RE: Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-21-2016, 11:13 AM
    RE: Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-25-2016, 09:28 PM
    RE: Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-29-2016, 10:15 PM