• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any]
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

The graying stallion had a habit of lingering around the wall. It was one of his old habits, from when he had just arrived at the icy kingdom and when he had found comfort in recognizing his location. The Tundra might seem as a perfect place for a blind horse, but to Brynmor the flat lands had been one big plain without any recognizable points. Even though his eyes didn’t just stare off into the darkness anymore he sometimes still wound his way back into his old habits. And today is one of these days he doesn’t mind doing so.

It had been their scent that had lured him in, filling him with this feeling of anger and distrust. Their particular scents are unknown to him, but they carry the smell of their home with them too. And that smell don’t bring up any pleasant memories, quite the opposite to be exact. The formerly blind stallion knows that he shouldn’t let those feelings guide him, yet it’s too early for him to forget about the past. Let alone forgive.

He doesn’t arrive long after his king, just in time to catch the magma king’s introduction. Brynmor eyes the pair as he takes his place next to his king, only after that he turns his attention to Offspring to lightly drop his head in a silent greeting. He doesn’t like to admit it, but the gray male can’t ignore the fact that their visitors had respected the border. Even though the border was one big ice wall, you would be surprised to learn how much horses just walked through the grate without respecting it. Brynmor is glad these two didn’t, but that is the only positive thing that comes to mind.

There is no need to introduce himself, standing quietly alongside Offspring, but he was interested to learn what the Chamber could have to offer – other than chaos and destruction. Brynmor had lived in the Chamber for nearly three years and he cannot say that his stay had been pleasant, but he hadn’t had another place to go, until Hurricane offered him a place among the brotherhood. He had succeeded, growing from a blind boy to a fully accepted brother of the brotherhood. The newly gained wolfpaw scar on the right side of his chest was the proof of that.

”There has been a time in which the Tundra and the Chamber had close ties, a blood ty if I recall correctly. How is that a change?” he asks without interrupting Killdare. His blue eyes don’t move away from the magma king. He tries to hide his dislike and hatred – because that shouldn’t be emotions a counsellor would be influenced by – but he cannot do better than a reserved pose. ”But nonetheless I’m curious, how did you picture this change King Killdare, if I may ask?”

"Nothing is coming to rise."

OOC: I didn't read everything really thoroughly, it was quite late already and I really wanted to get something up. Let me know if I understood things wrongly ^^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-23-2016, 11:37 PM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Brynmor - 03-25-2016, 04:10 PM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-26-2016, 09:54 AM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 03-31-2016, 11:12 AM
    RE: When the days grow cold-[OFFSPRING;any] - by Offspring - 04-03-2016, 02:07 AM