• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is the road to ruin - jedi

The stallion was excited to begin learning about his new job in the kindom. He felt important and desired, all he wanted was to help protect his home. He traveled along side Kreios as he began telling him about his job, soaking in all the details. His eyes scanned the area looking for any intruders or suspicious activity. He listened as Kreios spoke about the chambers and the tundra kingdoms, taking in there scent trying to memorize it in case he ran into a kingdom horse other than his own.

Jedi stopped walking as the king asked him of his past, he shuddered in agony thinking about it. All the blood....the lives lost..as a foal Jedis herd was attacked by a group of loners. It was a malicious attack and blood was shed, his own mother had died that day. He was lucky to have made it out alive along with a few other horses. Jedi was only a yearling at the time and had no chance against the full grown stags. He wondered what the lands looked like now, did anyone live there? Was there a purpose to there attacks, other than the pure idea of blood shed. He shook the thoughts out of his head and snapped back to reality. "I traveled alone for a few years. I have gotten into a few fights in my time, most of them were about the same size as me" he explained, he was not as much a fighter rather than a peace keeper, but Jedi knew the kingdom hurt for warriors and he was more than capable of fighting. "I have rarely lost, I think it is because I am willing to give my life to win a battle" truthfully the stag did not fear death, he would die to protect his pride, and now, his kingdom. "The kingdom seems pretty peaceful, has there ever been a serious attack on the kingdom?" Jedi was curious to the history of the kingdom, Ygritte spoke of a war that was going on and the Falls stayed neutral. Was it because there warriors lacked in numbers, or because the other kingdoms are purely stronger? 

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

Messages In This Thread
    this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-18-2016, 01:05 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-19-2016, 01:55 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-21-2016, 09:00 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-21-2016, 05:20 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-23-2016, 12:45 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-23-2016, 06:34 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-28-2016, 11:39 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-29-2016, 04:36 PM