• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is the road to ruin - anyone

kreios

don't you tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash

I glance up at the stars as Ygritte stands beside me, tracing the familiar constellations. They are the only thing that has stayed the same despite wherever it was that I lay my head at night. I am fond of them, and I am fond of the way that they are reflected in Ygritte’s soft brown eyes when I turn my gaze back to her. I do not miss the surprise in her expression, and it does not take long to determine why. I had been slow of tongue as a child, but never of mind.

I meet her gaze solemnly, though when she says that she couldn’t do this without me, a smile touches my pale mouth. “Of course you could.” I reply as she leans against me, “You could do anything you put your mind to.” She feel warm beside me, and when I stretch my neck across hers and press my muzzle to her opposite shoulder, I cannot be sure if it is a conscious motion or simply instinct. I do not withdraw though, because regardless of intention I know that this is what I want.

She is small – not especially so, but beside me who is not dwarfed? – and I can feel the birdwing thrum of her heartbeat beneath her mahogany coat. I nibble gently at her shoulder: playful, yes, but followed by another that is equally decisive and cautious. I want her, but she is as much a queen as she is a mare. I want her, but if I take her it will be just as much her choice as mine.

I know that I had not misread the surprise in her expression when she heard of another mare, but there is some distance between jealously and desire. I do have our solitude to bridge the gap, of course, and the starry night, and the heady scent of autumn

I’ve no intention of violating another’s claim, but I do not easily surrender what I have taken as mine.  

Bow chicka wow wow

Also I’m juuuuuust saying if you wanted to continue this thread and also for there to be a baby I have no problem with that and I’m just coincidentally putting his stats right here and would also hypothetically play any baby and use a genetics roll ;)

(but also if you (or Ygritte!)  don’t want a baby no pressure – I know you said she has her hands full with the twins xD)

Kreios
    Percheron hybrid stallion
    chestnut few spot appaloosa (ee/aa/LpLp/PATN1PATN1/patn2patn2)
    TEGteg [wildcat imitation*][TELEKINESIS][dragonfire]

Gender pick for girl named Raene
    Other Girl names: zhalia, xielle
    Boy names: valdr, hjal

Messages In This Thread
    this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 03-12-2016, 12:12 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 03-19-2016, 06:14 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 03-21-2016, 09:56 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 03-23-2016, 01:35 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 04-01-2016, 06:28 PM