• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

"Shall We Meet Again?" I asked. "Maybe." She said.
    ASHARA

The palomino was restless this season, anxious for it to be over. She tried to bury herself in work but leaving the comfort of the Falls was risky. She wandered the land, often observing the young grey bay twins from a distance. They reminded her a simple happy time, and of love. Today as she seeked them out, she happened upon the small gathering. Catching the introduction just before the twins bounded forth. Familiarizing herself with the scents of the new duo as she approached eager to meet. They would make a wonderful addition to the growing kingdom. It is always best for children to grow up with peers to learn and play with. And so far it seemed mothers made wonderful, sensible friends.

“I’m Ashara. Welcome. It’s lovely to see new faces.” she addresses both the young and her mother.

If you're ever gonna find a silver lining
    It's gotta be a cloudy day

Messages In This Thread
    RE: "Shall We Meet Again?" I asked. "Maybe." She said. - by Ashara - 03-22-2016, 03:40 PM