• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is a feeling I am not used to (Open, Kingdoms)
    PHAEDRUS
    He was the epitamy of dissapointment. Not even a queen could raise him without dissapointment.

Echos in his mind, scars punctuating each word into his ebony hide. Tangles of cobalt tufts slowly filling up the spaces of missing mane, though a few patches still remained bare. Misery, desolation, and most of all depression. He was in the habbit of finding himself wandering in the feild this last year more often then not. Searching always searching, hoping to find any soul that would offer encouragement . His own personal encouragement his eyes roll at that thought. It was completely and totally a selfish way of asking for praise. But praise for what? What had he ever done to deserve praise? Surely nothing of value.

But his chances of success were fading by the day... if there was any chance to begin with. Plodding through the feild his eyes settle on a mare with the company of a stallion. This was never a good sign. Always better to be safe then sorry. Nodding to each. Hi he grunts to he in greeting. He had tried to be the friendly easy going talkative pal that most would like. But it just wasn't in him. It wore him out and he found himself always trying to seclude and isolate himself after such encounters. I'm Phaedrus he pauses a slight distance away wary of any flicker of discomfort from her. of the Dale He adds it as an after thought.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    RE: This is a feeling I am not used to (Open, Kingdoms) - by Phaedrus - 03-21-2016, 03:10 PM