• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any]

kreios

don't you tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash

Though I have no shortage of children, I’ve always tried my best to do right by them. Teali is little more than an alluring stranger, but despite our attraction and the temptation of autumn, I would not have coupled with her were she not also coming to the Falls. The idea of there being a child raised without me is bothersome, and so I am waiting – somewhat impatiently – for Teali to arrive at the Falls.

Despite the coming winter, the sunshine is warm on the fall afternoon. It warms my coat and turns the yellow meadow grasses to gold, and the soft breeze ruffles my mane. A gust of wind brings a familiar scent, and I look up to see Teali standing at a distance, seemingly asleep. With a pleased snort, I move from my causal grazing to approach her, but stop at enough of a distance to not startle her when she wakes.

There is no sign of the foal growing in her belly yet, but I know that by the time spring arrives there certainly will be. The foals I sire tend to be large and spotted despite their mother’s genetic influence, and I wonder curiously what this one will look like, unaware that Teali is even now thinking the same thing.

Messages In This Thread
    Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-21-2016, 10:02 AM
    RE: Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by Kreios - 03-21-2016, 10:52 AM
    RE: Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-21-2016, 11:13 AM
    RE: Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-25-2016, 09:28 PM
    RE: Dreams of Royalty [Kreios and any] - by TEALi - 03-29-2016, 10:15 PM