• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is the road to ruin - jedi

kreios

don't you tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash

The flash of white I had seen is Jedi after all (I had assumed so, but there was always the possibility that it was Neraza, back again), and I whinny a greeting across the field.

“Morning Jedi,” I reply with a friendly smile, glad to see that the other male was already up this early in the morning. Patrolling is a fulltime job, and while I’ve never complained at the task, it would be untrue to say that I am not exceedingly grateful for another with which to share the burden.

“I’m doing well,” I reply honestly, “I was getting ready for a morning patrol, and thought you might like to come along so I can show you the borders?” The kingdom is small, but it had taken me the better part of a year until I could say that I knew it well. Texas had taught me of the kingdom, and now I suppose that it is my turn to teach the next horse. Perhaps in time there will be enough of us that we can share the burden; I can only hope.

Messages In This Thread
    this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-18-2016, 01:05 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-19-2016, 01:55 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-21-2016, 09:00 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-21-2016, 05:20 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-23-2016, 12:45 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-23-2016, 06:34 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-28-2016, 11:39 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-29-2016, 04:36 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-31-2016, 10:04 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-31-2016, 04:41 PM