• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't need the stars in the night, AW
    The stallion whinnied in joy. He seemed pleased with her. There was a cool gentle autumn breeze as the conversation continued. He went on to say that the territory of land he wished to claim wasn't far from the meadow but he also said that they could not go there until he claimed it. He then paused looking like he was choosing his word's carefully before finally saying that they could use the meadow as their home until the time came for him to claim the land. Light gave a nod in understanding before speaking "You will lead the herd magnificently" the chestnut mare gave a nicker in content as Archam snorted im assurance, then he rubbed his body along hers as he moved to the opposite side. Light enjoyed the contact he gave and so gave a soft whinging sound when the contact was lost. Then a thought entered into Light's mind so she voiced it "You expect foals correct?"  and so here she was being captain obvious but she needed a verbal confirmation as she wasn't psychic "I come into season rather soon" she was letting him know that foals could be on the horizon. She knew that she was starting an cycle she expected to go into heat in a couple of day's. Even though she had told the stallion he should have already guessed by the way she smelled among other indicators.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't need the stars in the night, AW - by Lightningflame - 03-20-2016, 07:52 PM