• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't need the stars in the night, AW

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

Archam have a small whinny in joy, this mare was all he could have dreamed of. He tried not to get attached to his mares because he liked to let them do as they pleased although he could not help but fall for this chestnut mare. She was willing to do everything he asked, so he would not let her go around as easily as the others.

The mare asked to see the lands, although he knew where the land was he did not want to show it to hte mare. If he could not claim territory there he might dissapoint Light. He pondered carefully what to say "It is not far from here, although we can not go until I have claimed it" he paused chosing his next words carefully "we can use the meadow as our home until then." he gave a snort of assurance, he moved rubbing his body against the mare walking until he was on the opposite side of her. 

archam

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't need the stars in the night, AW - by Archam - 03-20-2016, 04:07 PM