• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

"Shall We Meet Again?" I asked. "Maybe." She said.

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

The dusky mare nears Ygritte with concern set in her eyes after she introduces her babe once they had entered the Falls. She is nervous, cautious but rightly so. She has just thrust herself and her little one in a new home with little to no trust in anyone but the bay and salmon woman. Ygritte would certainly do all that she could to make their settlement easy and seamless. When she begins to speak, the familiar face of Jedi approaches. He is a young, eager stallion. Ygritte is happy to see his approach and interaction. Perhaps the two may be able to help one another out?

Ygritte returns he nod to Jedi with a small smile and listens quietly as he speaks. "This is Blazed and little Sunfall." She takes the liberty to make their introductions. "Blazed, the kingdom is yours as it is mine and Jedi's. You are welcome to take some time and get accustomed to the workings but I'm certain Jedi wouldn't mind showing you both around." The flowered crown bobs slightly with her words as her gaze shifts to Jedi momentarily before it returns to Blazed. At this point, Cometissa and Elysi come bouncing up behind their mother. The twin girls curious of a new foal, they rather rudely push passed their mother and smile. The pair of bay and gray-blue pointed girls stretch out their muzzles towards Sunfall, ignoring the adults and their rambling. Ygritte clicks her tongue at them with a stern eye and they back up closer to her side, oblivious to their rudeness. When your six months old, nothing really exists passed your nose.

Ygritte.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: "Shall We Meet Again?" I asked. "Maybe." She said. - by Ygritte - 03-20-2016, 10:07 AM