• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

where i go i just don't know; any
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Zaravich often times gets bored at the Dale, the horses are few in numbers and so she wonders in the meadow in hopes to run into someone. The small black mare was galloping into the entrance of the meadow, she threw her head up in a playful manner and gave a loud whinny whipping her tail around. She did not expect anyone to be around as it was now fall and the temperatures were dropping. She found the amount of horses who came out slowing, and it was usually just her in the empty meadow.

The mare came to a screeching halt as she noticed a horse in the river. This was a horse she had never seen before. Zara was new to the magical horses, she has seen a lot of different types but never one with horns. Not only did this horse have horns, but they were exceptionally long and she oddly found them mesmerizing. She wondered how long he had been in the river, it had to have been of freezing temperatures. The autumn breeze made the water cold to the touch, she could not imagine stepping into the water unless she absolutely needed to.

She wanted to run and hide but she figured she blew her cover when she gave a whinny at the entrance. She moved closer to the stallion but still kept her distance. She gave a snort, little clouds from her heat meeting the brisk air came from her nostrils "he....hello" she spoke with a nervous voice. She was a pretty outgoing mare but was unsure how to approach this horse with horns.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

Messages In This Thread
    where i go i just don't know; any - by mandan - 03-20-2016, 01:46 AM
    RE: where i go i just don't know; any - by Zaravich - 03-20-2016, 08:47 AM
    RE: where i go i just don't know; any - by mandan - 03-22-2016, 07:58 PM