• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

like a prayer for which no words exist; any

Tyrna

If we don't make it alive, well it's a hell of a good day to die

The silver girl watches enraptured as the sunlight filters through his outstretched wings. The light makes him glow and she feels drawn to him, a flower turning it's petals towards the sun. She feels clumsy and ugly standing next to him. A thick, awkward giant. She almost resents him for it. But how can a beetle hate a butterfly when the world would be darker for the loss?

"I'm sorry" she whispers. It's an empty apology. He clearly already knows his capabilities and has heard those words a thousand times before. She sees it in the way he carries himself. The way it hangs across his delicate shoulders like a chain. She doesn't know what to say but she doesn't want to leave. When he asks about the Falls she cracks a small grin. "Aye, I was born in the Falls. Circumstances have kept me away from them for awhile but they are still where I lay my head at night." Her eyes seem to gleam in the slowly dying sunlight. "You should come visit sometime. The view from the top is like nothing you've ever seen before. Plus the water do wonders for the skin." She lets out a small chuckle and meets his eyes with her wild gaze.

"What do you think? Wanna run away for awhile?"

Silver dapple sabino|Mare|Andalusian Hybrid|Falls

Messages In This Thread
    RE: like a prayer for which no words exist; any - by Tyrna - 05-07-2015, 01:01 AM