• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't need the stars in the night, AW

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

The stag watched the body language of the mare to see if him moving forward would spook her. Instead she accepted it and moved closer to he. This was going all to well and the stags lips curled as he smiled when she drew closer.

The mare asked him if he had a herd, which sounded as though she was willing to be in one. "I had a herd a while back, although I do not have one anymore." the stallion spoke the truth. He had a herd of his own when he was younger, some years ago. Although he lost it when it went under attack. The stallion has since grown and is more than capible of protecting his future herd. "we can start our own herd though" he said, there was flirt in his voice. The stag lusted after light and he stretched his neck out to gently pull on her mane playfully. 

archam

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't need the stars in the night, AW - by Archam - 03-19-2016, 02:57 PM