• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't need the stars in the night, AW

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

The stallions ears perked forward as the mare began to speak. Light he said to himself as she revealed her name. She was a rather pretty mare, and close to his height was was an amazement to him as they were generally much smaller than Archam. The mare asked if the stallion knew what the lands were called, although he did not know exactly how to answer that as he has not been here to long. He gave a shake of his head "Its is nice to meet you Light" he spoke and moved slightly closer "I am new to these lands as well, I could not tell you what they are called." the mare said she was hard of hearing but he did not mind, he had a rather distincitve voice and should be pretty easy to hear. If he had to repeat himself than he should do so. He would remain kind to the mare, although breeding season was upon them and being new to the lands this mare must not have been courted yet. she will be mine he thought to himself as he curiously watched her.

archam

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't need the stars in the night, AW - by Archam - 03-19-2016, 02:13 PM