• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't need the stars in the night, AW
    Soon enough someone did come over, a stallion named Archam. He bid her good morning and asked her name "I'm Lightningflame, but please call me Light for short" she then smiled at the male her voice soft and gentle. He was a bay roan colour, he certainly caught her attention "Yes i am, I have travelled quite far"  she answered his question of her being new "May i ask what you call these lands?" as she asked that question the chestnut mare stood up, tail twitching slightly as she loooed towards the stallion softly. Though she did wonder if he owned a herd or if he was a loner like her, she respected that if he wanted her to know he would say so. It wasn't her job to play detective or well at least she didn't think so "Excuse me if i don’t hear your questions first time around, my hearing is a little off " she would try to answer any questions first time around but she was a little deaf due to her genetics along her sire's side. Though she hoped it wouldn’t show today.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't need the stars in the night, AW - by Lightningflame - 03-19-2016, 02:07 PM