• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

"Shall We Meet Again?" I asked. "Maybe." She said.

Jedi was in the kingdom resting from the previous night. He spotted Ygritte with a foal and a mare that he had never seen before. He wondered if they were new to the kingdom or he had just not met them before. He gave a whinny to greet the three as he pondered over to them.

Once the stallion reached the three he dipped his head in respect to Ygritte and moved his eyes to focus on the grullo mare and her foal. He caught the end of there conversation were the mare chose to be a diplomatic. They must be new as they had not chosen a caste yet; "Hello are you new here? My name is Jedi" the stallion spoke in a soft voice unaware of these horses past. He also did not want to scare of the foal who seemed rather new to life. He gave a smile curious to the there future in the kingdom.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

Messages In This Thread
    RE: "Shall We Meet Again?" I asked. "Maybe." She said. - by Jedi - 03-19-2016, 02:00 PM