• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't need the stars in the night, AW
    Ooc: short i know 

She had travelled far, her head was stretched out. Her breathing was steady as she walked into unknown land. Her hooves had hit a couple of stone's before reaching a lush meadow. She stopped to take in the sight, it was beautiful. She hadn't seen grass for awhile due to travelling through foreign lands. Lightning's first thought as she trotted into the meadow was where was she?. She hoped another would come along and speak to her. She missed her family but wasn't life about creating new memories? At least that was what her grandsire had told her. The chestnut mare stopped near the west side of the meadow where she lay down, catching her breath and stamina back. The journey had taken it's toll on the young mare. So as she got her breath back she waited for someone to notice her and introduce themselves.

Messages In This Thread
    I don't need the stars in the night, AW - by Lightningflame - 03-19-2016, 12:59 PM