• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

"Shall We Meet Again?" I asked. "Maybe." She said.
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER

I was wondering what was going wrong, why she hadn't yet come to us, when suddenly she appears. "Oh thank goodness indeed, glad to have us together again. The crowd lost us when we entered!" I say, sighing in relief, as Sunfall nurses.

Once she told me about the castes, I pondered my choice a moment before answering. "Sunfall will likely follow my path. I'd enjoy the diplomatic side most." I say, after listening to her tell me about the castes. Breathing deeply, I nudge Sunfall back to her feet after she lays down, seeing she is on a rough patch of ground. Avoiding any confusion, I add on an explanation calmly. "Blazing Sunfall is my firstborn's full name, but she likes just Sunfall best."

Once nearing the center, I ask her something away from Sunfall's ears. "What would we do first? We have no relations or friends here, and I only barely know you. Where do I go?" I say nervously, letting her see past the facade I had put on of control and calm for Sunfall.

My daughter doesn't need to see how nervous I am, she needs a powerful view of me, so she respects me. I don't need her worried sick from me being a bit confused or nervous about we're doing soon.

B L A Z E D
    Raelynx x G'ren Fire

@[Ygritte]
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER
    Blazed

Messages In This Thread
    RE: "Shall We Meet Again?" I asked. "Maybe." She said. - by Blazed - 03-18-2016, 11:36 PM