• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

of all the gin joints in the world - pompey

she tried to turn me on to Jesus, but I turned on to the devil's ways
    and I turned out to be the only hell my momma ever raised

The bay mare should have listened to her mother.

He sensed her far before he ever saw her. Something about her just called to him, pulling him closer. He couldn’t pin-point what – he had no clue as to their respective ancestors’ history together. All he knew was that he wanted her… and she would soon be his.

From the edge of the forest he watched, his own bay form hidden in the darkening autumn twilight. His dark eyes focused on her elegant form, so pure… so innocent… so perfect. His nostrils flared, hungrily drinking in her scent, intoxicated by her musk indicative of a season that would soon dawn upon them.

Without a thought, he froze her in place, rendering her limbs wholly immobile. Meeting girls is easy when you have magic, he thought to himself with sinful pleasure. He emerged from the shadows soon after, light-heartedly sauntering towards her. His dark eyes shone with anticipation as he neared and drew himself to a halt right before her.

“Hello gorgeous,” he sneered, reaching out his muzzle to caress her cheek. “It’s quite a dangerous time to be alone,” he continued, his voice dropping to almost a whisper. His muzzle traced along the curve of her cheek as he spoke, continuing down her soft neck, along her back, towards her tail.

“Good thing I’m here,” he jeered at her as he snapped his attention back to her face. A moment later, he was upon her, grunting with uninhibited abandon. It had been so long since he’d felt the touch of a lady, and her warmth was inebriating.

Once the deed was done, he slid back down to trace his muzzle back up her back, along her neck, returning to her cheek. Yet, as soon as he touched her cheek, he felt some strange feeling jolt through his body. He pulled his muzzle back suddenly, or attempted to, but found himself as immobile as she. Or, more accurately, as she had been just a second before, but no longer.

Terrified, he willed his powers to give him freedom and hold her hostage again, but to no avail. Sure he had magic, but there was something greater at play here, and that something was awfully mortified that her great grandson had just raped her best friend’s daughter.

Pompey

Bateau x Scissors

Messages In This Thread
    RE: of all the gin joints in the world - pompey - by Pompey - 03-18-2016, 04:16 PM