• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is the road to ruin - jedi

kreios

don't you tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash

Autmn has set the Fallls ablaze, and I never tire of looking at it. I have not lived in a place with seasons enough to grow weary of the sight, even knowing that soon winter will wither the red and yellow leaves from the trees. The morning sun shines brightly through the leaves, melting the early frost. The breath from my nose emerges as a white cloud, but I know that the day will warm rapidly.

Best to find Jedi before it is hot, I decide, I set out through the Falls to locate the bay and white stallion.

I need to teach him the borders of the kingdom, I know, and to learn what his skills are in battle – and elsewhere. There are too few members in our tiny kingdom to waste the skills of anyone. My own have been honed from birth for a life serving a kingdom, and I learned diplomacy and battle before I had even left my mother’s side. I was not good at them then, of course, but I was building the foundation. It took a magician to encourage me to speak, and a family to get me to fight. Now I am proud of my prowess in battle and ability to talk my way out of difficult situations.

“Jedi!” I call when I see a flash of white color in the distance, wondering if perhaps it is the other stallion.

[@Jedi]

Messages In This Thread
    this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-18-2016, 01:05 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-19-2016, 01:55 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-21-2016, 09:00 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-21-2016, 05:20 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-23-2016, 12:45 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-23-2016, 06:34 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-28-2016, 11:39 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-29-2016, 04:36 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Kreios - 03-31-2016, 10:04 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - jedi - by Jedi - 03-31-2016, 04:41 PM