• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

demian ONLY [PRIVATE THREAD]
    It was almost fate the way the wolves had brought the valley king to him. Most thought he had been absent from the war yet he, unlike many, had chosen to focus on an entirely different part of it. He had ffollowed the traitor to the valley and in turn had been wounded, almost fatally I'm attempt to make his own mark in the war. I was this that made Demian respect him. He hadn't expected to see such a bold move made by a gates king. 

It is when he hears the stallion stand that his brow rises slightly and a small small tilts at the corners of his lips. "Ah, but you must admit. It was quite an effective form of attack." He pauses then, shoulders rolling slightly as he waits ffor what he knows is coming. That simple cy for help. He would never see it as a form of cowardice, no. He would see it as something more.

It is then he starts speaking, grabbing the jaguar kings attention fully aand tilting his head he muses slightly to himself. "You shall recieved your help, Mast of the Gates." He smiles then. "Though I do not want your throne. I am growing tired of ruling and have done the valley well so far. Instead of myself, I ask for my son to be put on your throne, and I shall place your daughter on my own. It will give me an excuse to step down. In this trade you will have your alliance, and your home and mine will be protected. As will you and your family."

He pauses for a moment before sighing with what was it... relief? "Your proposal is now reality. Bring your daughter here. The throne will be hers before she arrives, I expect the same for my son."

Taking a few steps back he laughs softly when he finally smells the blood and can feel a distinct pull towards the Chamber. His father had finally arrived. "I must leave you now. Fate is dragging me in another direction, but to solidify this agreement, I will have Eight come and heal you. Goodbye, Mast." With a short nod he turns towards the pines and disappears into them, heading towards the chamber where carnage waited and tarnished wreaked havoc.

Ooc: ew ew ew. Tannor obvs. Drained me.

BUT to line out what just happened:
    1. Mast asks for help
    2. Demian offers. 
    3 mast makes proposal of putting topsail next to demian on throne and giving him his kingdom.
    4. Demian counter offers to relinquish his throne to topsail in return for mast to relinquish his throne to tannor in exchange for protection and an alliance
    5. Demian solidifies this agreement.
    6. Demian disappears to chamber for carnage
    7. Demian sends eight to help mast

Mast's reign has ended at this point and he will be in hiding
    Demian's reign has ended at this point aaand he's going to go make some babies and be retired and stuffz
    Topsail is now queen of the valley.
    Tannor is now king of the gates.

Hello to all the pony drama.

Messages In This Thread
    demian ONLY [PRIVATE THREAD] - by Mast - 03-13-2016, 06:07 PM
    RE: demian ONLY [PRIVATE THREAD] - by demian - 03-14-2016, 08:27 PM
    RE: demian ONLY [PRIVATE THREAD] - by Mast - 03-17-2016, 10:22 PM
    RE: demian ONLY [PRIVATE THREAD] - by demian - 03-17-2016, 11:56 PM