• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

they say i'm caught up in a dream [Zara;any]
    WEIR
    "Is that so?" he wonders, tilting an eyebrow as he looks at her through honeyed irises. The setting sun sets them aglow, almost stealing the light as it begins to fade from over the tree tops. "Well, if you are sure then Welcome." He flicks his tail lazily, sending the buzzing insects lifting up from the grasses flying off in all directions.

She dances around, rarely still it seems and he turns his head and neck as she moves. "We are a quiet Kingdom, what I mean to say-" His words are cut off by the tortoise who seems all too keen to relay the somewhat bad news.

"What he means to say is we are few. Very few, too few.." Darwin could go on about the ghost town state of the Dale, that is if Weir would let him.

"Indeed we are few. The King Ramiel, the Lady Elysteria, my daughter Neva is floating about somewhere." At that he looks around waiting for her to pop as though to try and spook him in play. "I've not seen much of the others for a while to be truthful." No, he rarely saw the others these days, often spending his time with Darwin or Neva. During the battle they had crawled out of the woods or wherever they had been hiding and then once more they vanished.

"Terribly sorry but I must be getting inside, before dusk is best you know." A matter of fact nod of his head as a blizzard of flakes begins to swirl. The temperature around him drops as the flakes pack together forming a fort of snow, building itself from the ground up. Inside would be warm but the bricks would not melt, not so long as Weir willed them not to, even on a summer's eve they would hold shape.

WINTER IS COMING

Messages In This Thread
    RE: they say i'm caught up in a dream [Zara;any] - by Weir - 03-16-2016, 10:44 AM