• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

they say i'm caught up in a dream [Zara;any]
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Zara gave a sniff of the turtle before he started to back away. Zara quickly withdrew her head and gave a snort of disgruntle. Her head turned as she looked at Weir she was confused when he said Darwin, the turtle, was his soul? that doesn't even make sense, a turtle a horses soul? she thought to herself. Although Weird was quite the oddball she has taken a liking to him. He is like one of those horses you seek wisdom from.

Zara pushed her thoughts out of her head and gazed over the Dale one last time. It was very quiet which she did not like, where is everyone? She would give the benefit of the doubt that it was night and perhaps the kingdom was sleeping. But why would Weir be out? Maybe he had night patrol. Was the kingdom so safe that only one horse needed to be on night patrol?

"I chose to stay in Dale when I said I would visit." she spoke with fun and a little bit of teasing. The mare did not know why she wanted to stay here, perhaps because she is so fond of Wair; either way if this mare was to stay in the kingdom it would need to grow its population. "Weird, where are all the horses?" she spoke softly. She playful pranced around the stallion until she reached his opposite side.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

Messages In This Thread
    RE: they say i'm caught up in a dream [Zara;any] - by Zaravich - 03-15-2016, 04:04 PM