• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

they say i'm caught up in a dream [Zara;any]
    WEIR
    "Indeed," Weir agrees with her, "It is a lovely place, even more so during the day but ah, suppose one can't wish for everything." He gives a small smile, breathing deep the warm air as it too begins to settle in for the night. Rich scents of birch and oak fill his nostrils, a touch of moisture from the flowing river. The Dale was a delightful place to live and it was easy on the eyes, that was a plus.

He chuckles at Darwin, Zara's curiosity inching her forward.

"Zara this is Darwin, he is well- he's the personification of my soul." He wasn't sure how to go about explaining that little tidbit of information. "If you so choose to make the Dale your home, you'll come to understand what exactly that means." It's clear he doesn't make intention to share the details of that to just anyone. No, not he, the souls were meant only for those who were making the Dale their home, and that he thought, was how it should be.

Darwin blinks at the woman, watching closely the nearing of her whiskered muzzle. "I am corporeal if that is what you wonder." He pulls his head back, eyes crossing over his stubby nose as he peeks down it. "When I very well want to be." He huffs, obviously the crotchety side to Weir's personality.

WINTER IS COMING

Messages In This Thread
    RE: they say i'm caught up in a dream [Zara;any] - by Weir - 03-15-2016, 12:31 PM