• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got scars that can't be seen | speck

Each touch has the power to cripple me. I can feel myself folding into the delicate movements, and each tiny hair along my back shifts lightly beneath his warmth. It was as if all of my senses were awakening. I have been intimate before, but never in a way where someone has taken such care. If I had the ability to think of anything other than him I know that I would regret my past interactions. What I am experiencing is something wholly different. It feels as if I was made to compliment him- at least that is how I feel in this moment beneath the moonlight soaking in lust and desire.

It seems silly to fall so deeply while still fresh with sores from my fall, but I can tell after he stands and sets his eyes upon me that destiny is clearly playing a hand. My energy that never seems to settle within me has been silent. I realize this, and curiously match his touch with one of my own to his cheek. He smells of salt and musk, and I briefly press my nose deeper into his cheek to simply feel tiny specks of scales beneath his fur. Another unique finding that merely leads me to close my eyes and peacefully listen to his deep voice.

Elysium invites me to follow him, and dare I say that I’d follow him anywhere. ”Yes.” I simply state while opening my eyes. A soft smile forms and tugs at the ridges of my mouth. With intentional movement I stretch my legs forward and stand. It does hurt although there is clearly no permanent damage. I take the opportunity to lean against him. Surely he would steady me even more. ”So how many mares should I expect? I am sure you’re a leader to many.” my voice is a touch of serious curiosity lifted with a lighthearted tone. I knew nothing of Elysium other than his name, his illuminating characteristics, and his unforgettable touch that I never want to live without now that I’ve experienced it.
    speck
    tiny daughter of brennen and bother

Messages In This Thread
    i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 02-20-2016, 09:21 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 06:51 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 08:03 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-11-2016, 10:10 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-12-2016, 09:17 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Speck - 03-14-2016, 03:02 PM