• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The PRiNCESS Portrayal

kreios

don't you tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash

I return her sweet smile with one of my own, though my intentions are far more platonic than I suspect hers to be. She is lovely, that is true; a prize that would surely be coveted by other stallions. Though I was born and raised to serve a kingdom, I had spent my youth on a different path than that of my ancestors. My time as a herd stallion was a pleasurable and productive one, but I’ve chosen to leave behind the simple life for the responsibility that comes with kingdom loyalty.

Still, I think as she flutters her eyelashes up at me: just because I serve a kingdom rather than a herd doesn’t mean that I cannot serve myself as well. My father certainly had, simultaneously wooing two queens and populating Beqanna with his gargantuan children. There are mares in the Falls, but I’ve always seen Ygritte as the queen before I see her as a mare, and I’ve no desire to put undue pressure on the other female residents of the Falls. Power, while at times pleasurable, is a burden to a moral creature. How can I be sure that a mare desires me and is not simply doing what she thinks is necessary to serve the kingdom?

This is how I can be sure, I think, I can simply not tell them who I am, and see where it goes from there.

So rather than tell Teali that I am a King and simply ask her to join my kingdom, I decide to play along.

“I’d have noticed you even without the dancing,” I reply with a grin, taking a moment to look her over again, knowing that she would see me doing so. Yes, I think, she is pretty, and I do want her. I’ve never been given to the monogamy that plagues my family (well, at least my mother’s side of the family – Vanquish is his own story), and the idea of Teali – and several other mares – living within the borders of the Falls without needing to serve it is more and more appealing the more I think about it.

“Are you planning on waiting for other options to present themselves, or could I convince you to come with me to the Falls now?” There will be other options, I’m sure. There are other kingdoms and other stallion seeking to expand their herds, but I’ve been fortunate enough to approach Teali first.

Messages In This Thread
    The PRiNCESS Portrayal - by TEALi - 03-11-2016, 11:56 PM
    RE: The PRiNCESS Portrayal - by Kreios - 03-12-2016, 01:06 PM
    RE: The PRiNCESS Portrayal - by TEALi - 03-12-2016, 04:34 PM
    RE: The PRiNCESS Portrayal - by Kreios - 03-13-2016, 01:25 PM
    RE: The PRiNCESS Portrayal - by TEALi - 03-13-2016, 09:14 PM
    RE: The PRiNCESS Portrayal - by Kreios - 03-14-2016, 12:39 PM
    RE: The PRiNCESS Portrayal - by TEALi - 03-15-2016, 10:19 PM
    RE: The PRiNCESS Portrayal - by Kreios - 03-16-2016, 11:37 PM
    RE: The PRiNCESS Portrayal - by Flower - 03-17-2016, 08:55 PM
    RE: The PRiNCESS Portrayal - by Kreios - 03-18-2016, 12:52 PM
    RE: The PRiNCESS Portrayal - by TEALi - 03-18-2016, 09:39 PM