• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got scars that can't be seen | speck

watch your tongue or have it cut from your head,
    save your life by keeping whispers unsaid.

His breath his warm on her neck as he gently brushes his cheek along her brightly painted tresses, inhaling the soft, sweet scent of dirt and sweat that lingers on her skin. He does not see her gesture to the open plain, though he can feel her move her head away from him as she does - and he takes this opportunity to brush his lips along her jawline. Little did she realize that he was not experienced at all; he remained a distance to most everyone he came across and intimacy was something of a difficult thing to come across. She drew him in though, so deeply wound up that he was unsure of how he would untangle himself. 

The entirety of the moon continues to bathe them in its light, highlighting her feminine features, which he observes carefully. He turns now, his jaw brushing along her sloping spine and what little he can reached of her shoulder and the soft curve of her belly. The touch is short lived, however, as he begins to unfold his multitude of legs from beneath him, standing slowly. 

His shadow looms over her for a moment, his wings outstretched once more as he flexes them at his side. He shakes them of their stiffness, and once more, intricate shadows fall upon her copper pelt. He leans down, his unusual eyes set on her as he presses his cheek to her own for a moment.

Quietly, "So did I, once. Solitude is no life to keep. Come with me, Speck," - he does not know why something so deep within him beckons him to urge her, but it does, and he obeys - "leave this behind. I know of a place that will take your breath away."

He recognizes the treasure he has found, and he longs to make her his own.

elysium

no mercy from the edge of the blade,
    dare escape and learn the price to be paid.

Messages In This Thread
    i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 02-20-2016, 09:21 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 06:51 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 08:03 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-11-2016, 10:10 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-12-2016, 09:17 PM