• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Alptraum & Any
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

She watches the queen as she steps into the silvery light of the moon, the flame tattoos that cover her body infinitesimally glowing with the movement of real fire. Dark eyes take in the bladed hooves and the muscular scarred body of Scorch, ears flicking forth to draw in the words of the flame woman. She snorts in appreciation of the other's scar riddled hide, warrior woman delighting in the power of another warrior.

If she had brows she would have arched one at the mention of seven children, most mares get fat and lazy after having so many young, but that didn't appear to be the case for Scorch. The blunt words of the other woman were to be respected, and it was sound advice. If there had been a recruiter for the Amazons that had approached her the day she was in the Field she would never have went to the Valley. She liked Librette and enjoyed her company but after Morgenstern she would never be a herdmare again. Dipping her head at the end of the flame queen's words, she replies in her deep alto.

I think that the Valley has nothing for me other than Librette and her children, I was never happy being a herdmare. But mock battling and training with fellow warrior women, that is something that could make me at least content if not happy. I would enjoy meeting this Lagertha you speak of, perhaps she and I will enjoy each other's company.

Extending her scarred nose towards Scorch, she blows a breath towards the dragon mare, dark eyes focused on her. Moving a step closer, she drops her head lower and bends a knee to her new sovereign. She will be part of the Valley no more, she belongs here, in the Jungle with it's sisterhood of warriors. Rising she twists her lips in another of her wry smirks before voicing her choice.

I do believe I belong here, and here I shall remain if you will have me. I can help to teach the younger sisters the art of war, and the deadly dance that involves using your entire body as your greatest weapon. And of course, how to deal with the males who would come parading themselves in here thinking to lord it over us poor defenseless women. I would take great pleasure in demonstrating the dance of battle on a man of that ilk.

Alptraum
    Mare
    10 years
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Percheron x Friesian
    18 hands
    No Consort, The Valley, No Hellspawn
    Sael

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread