• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got scars that can't be seen | speck

It all hurts- which is a relief because it means that I am still alive. The moan did little to relieve the throbbing pain in my head so I let out another one for good measure. I wait. Nope, doesn’t work. Luckily- or rather embarrassingly (for me at least) the other horse takes the first move and brushes my shoulder lightly. A part of me simply wants to keep my eyes closed and pretend to be dead. I can see it now “Well Bother…your daughter died of embarrassment.” It isn’t like she’d even be surprised then again she might be surprised that I could get embarrassed with all my weird antics and what not. Maybe the other horse was forgettable or it might have missed the entirety of the fall. Chances are I made little noise (Ah! Who am I kidding, I screamed like the girl I am). I guess I would have to accept it- He saw me. And clearly the horse is a he for as soon as I realize he saw me the horse speaks and with such a handsome voice at that.

My eyes are still clamped shut. I am debating what I should do next or rather how I should impress this deeply, sexy voiced horse. I could whip my body up and pretend like nothing happened all the while flipping my mane- yes, yes that could totally work. Slowly I begin to place my front right hoof on the dirt, and I wince. Abort plan- no standing. I guess my gorgeous eyes would have to do.

”Um…yeah…” I begin to speak as I finally relinquish the dark and open my elusive yet enrapturing blue eyes. My words get cut off when all I see is an intricate pattern shading the night sky. ”my….god….that’s beautiful” I simply say with awe. After a moment I peel my eyes away from sky to merely follow it to the handsome-voiced horse. His large, dark eyes are looking at me. I blush- and thank to the heavens horses have fur covering their cheeks. ”Oh, hi there”

speck
    tiny daughter of brennen and bother

Messages In This Thread
    i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 02-20-2016, 09:21 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 06:51 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Speck - 03-08-2016, 07:30 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 08:03 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-11-2016, 10:10 PM
    RE: i've got scars that can't be seen | speck - by Elysium - 03-12-2016, 09:17 PM