• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

breathe through me

watch your tongue or have it cut from your head,
    save your life by keeping whispers unsaid.

She views him with disgust and pity, which he does not mind and easily shrugs off. He is used to that type of mental and verbal ridicule - again, he is unusual, and he accepted it long ago. Her two-toned eyes bore into him as he settles mere feet from her, though he maintains his distance out of more than what she assumes. He does not want to invade her personal space, not because he fears her physical reaction (though there are parts of him that are certainly fragile, there are talons and multiple appendages he could easily use to defend himself. After all, he was always a supporter of gender equality.

His lips pulled again at the corners, developing into a full blown smirk over her callous attitude. She is attempting to portray a rough demeanor, and it is successful, but he is not disturbed by it nor does it push him away. Rather, he is intrigued. He can appreciate a strong, independent female when he sees one, and if she feels that snapping unfeelingly towards him will put off the vibe that she is aiming for, he can accept that - and accept her wholly. He does not judge. He has no right to.

"You're a pleasant one to be around, aren't you? I like it. It's nice to see a female with a backbone." He pauses, his compound gaze focusing again on her, observing the way she rolls her eyes at him. He senses that her personality may go much deeper than her scathing behavior has shown thusfar. He knows that their kingdom could use someone of such strength and impenetrable edginess, and so he says. "If you would like me to leave, I will - but I would rather know your name and offer residence within our kingdom's borders. We could use someone like you, that much I know."

elysium

no mercy from the edge of the blade,
    dare escape and learn the price to be paid.

Messages In This Thread
    breathe through me - by Amoxia - 03-07-2016, 08:08 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 04:52 AM
    RE: breathe through me - by Amoxia - 03-08-2016, 01:36 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 06:38 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Amoxia - 03-08-2016, 06:52 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 07:05 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Amoxia - 03-08-2016, 07:24 PM
    RE: breathe through me - by Elysium - 03-08-2016, 08:22 PM