• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sundays are my Suicide Days - BIRTHING [Zayn]
    Kodaline
    Sundays are my suicide days

Kodaline gets a moment’s respite during Zayn’s absence. In the time it takes him to come to the cave the two healthy babes had stood up on their own and begun nursing. Their personalities would slowly begin to show over the course of their first few weeks in the world, but as of now Koda only had a notion of what they might be like. The familiar voice of Zayn’s echoes in the cave and she looks at the entrance with a pleased smile on her lips. “What a surprise indeed!” She returns his nuzzle, the birth had been unexpectedly easy and it had not been able to foul her mood. If anything Zayn’s appearance only enlightened her further.

She watches as he tries to get a better look at the youngsters so Kodaline nudges them closer. Their golden colt is first to investigate his father for the first time, his smaller sister lingering behind him, clearly the more cautious of the two but never straying far from her brother. The two had shared a womb together; it only seemed natural that they share a bond as well. Her emerald orbs flicker up to meet Zayn’s and another smile promptly finds its way on her lips. “I have…Ferox for your daughter and Freyr for your son.” As if he already knew his name Freyr turns his head and finds her with his blood stained eyes but promptly turns back to his father, still curious about the male who looked like a larger version of himself. 

mother to Freyr & Ferox (x.Zayn)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sundays are my Suicide Days - BIRTHING [Zayn] - by Kodaline - 03-07-2016, 01:53 PM