• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[OPEN] This is How I Roll
    Well, operation Be Green failed, he let out a sigh when the mare introduced herself. Deciding to act like the grown stallion he is, Roldain raised his head up. Only to bob it back down and up again in a bow. It was embarrassing that she figured out that he had been watching her. At least she didn't seem offended.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Shrimp. I am called Roldain." He replied. Now that she was closer, he notice that he had a good few inches on her. He also noticed that her coat did indeed look very healthy. Out of the corner of his eye, Roldain caught a glimpse of his tail. The sight of the pale hair sparked a memory.

"I haven't rolled around like that for a long time. The last time, I ended up being called 'Rusty' for several weeks." Roldain's eyes widen a bit as the words tumbled out. Why did he bring that up, he was supposed to be start again not rehashing his old life. He paused for a moment before deciding to finish the story.

"My brother convinced me to roll around in a patch of special dirt. I didn't know that it was red dirt. That stuff stains everything." He lets himself smile sheepishly for a minute. Falling silent, he glances around trying to figure out what to say next. He looks at the mare again and notices that he can't see her eyes. Her mane is very long.

Messages In This Thread
    [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 08:02 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Roldain - 03-05-2016, 08:44 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 09:19 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Roldain - 03-05-2016, 10:01 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 11:38 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Ashara - 03-15-2016, 10:51 PM