• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[OPEN] This is How I Roll
    The warm breeze, the open space, the long grass tickling his legs. This is it. The time for a new life, in a new land. His blue eyes slide closed, soaking in the warmth of the sun on his dark coat. Admits the gentle sound of swaying plant life, another, less gentle, sound makes Roldain's face scrunch up. What is that noise? He can't quite place it. Letting his eyes slide back open, he looks around and spots something. Are those...legs flailing? Yes, they are, and they are attached to a dark body too. A small smile crawls across his face as he realizes what exactly he is watching. He can't help letting a chuckle, the deepness of his own voice startling the stallion a bit. It being a stark contrast to the lightness of the area. Refocusing on the mare, he notices her standing back up. A spark of panic hits his gut, body snapping stiff. He forces his body to relax as best he can, diving his head down to look like he is grazing, but really he ends up just studying his front socks, huh, the left one is a bit longer then the right one. Hopefully the mare didn't catch him blatantly watching her. It is a rude thing, staring. Roldain does his best to blend in with the green grass.

Messages In This Thread
    [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 08:02 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Roldain - 03-05-2016, 08:44 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 09:19 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Roldain - 03-05-2016, 10:01 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 11:38 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Ashara - 03-15-2016, 10:51 PM