• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cotton candy {ZAYN/ANY}

She agrees to the tour and expresses interest in the caves, so he smiles broadly and utters a quiet “follow me.” She is still flighty and nervous, and while part of him wants to give her something to actually be nervous about, he refrains. For now. The first cave they reach is one of the smaller ones, but there is just enough room for the both of them to enter around and turn around - close, but not too close for comfort. He doesn’t go in yet though, simply standing at the cave mouth and looking in.

“It’s warm and dry in here, and pretty well sheltered from the harsher weather we can get here.” Always an important feature. Winter in the Mountains can be particularly nasty. “There are other caves, but this one is particularly snug.” She suddenly asks about his eyes, and while it’s not an unusual question, it rankles a little bit. Many are feel disquiet at the sight of his eyes, but he is proud of them. They help him to stand out, and they are a sign of his heritage. Of Gryffen’s blood. “A few.” There is a small, but unmistakable tension in his voice. “Most are afraid. But some are simply curious.” Of course, she is likely used to curiosity from others with her lurid coat colouration.

She asks after others, and he’s almost surprised that it took so long. She’s so close now, burrowing into his neck as if she’s known him for years. How curious, considering how nervous she’d been in the field. “Yes, there are other mares here. Their names are Becca, Raincloud, Liselle and Kodaline. My sons, Waylan and Skyfire, live here as well. You will have the chance to meet them later, I’m sure.” He decides to test the waters, neck snaking out and teeth snapping at her shoulder not entirely gently. “But for now I’m happy to have you to myself.”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Messages In This Thread
    cotton candy {ZAYN/ANY} - by Nixie - 02-16-2016, 01:02 AM
    RE: cotton candy {ZAYN/ANY} - by Zayn - 02-17-2016, 03:34 AM
    RE: cotton candy {ZAYN/ANY} - by Nixie - 02-20-2016, 06:01 PM
    RE: cotton candy {ZAYN/ANY} - by Zayn - 02-24-2016, 04:21 PM
    RE: cotton candy {ZAYN/ANY} - by Nixie - 02-26-2016, 03:22 PM
    RE: cotton candy {ZAYN/ANY} - by Zayn - 03-01-2016, 05:15 PM