• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline

What is it about her that’s actually making him … care?

The last object of his interest, Lirren, had been mysterious, wild. She’d been beautiful, colourful, powerful. What is Kodaline in comparison? Pretty, yes. But ordinary. Unmistakably ordinary.

Perhaps that accounts for the difference in feeling - Lirren had captivated him, Kodaline … his feelings towards Kodaline are somewhat … smaller. She feels attractive to him in a comfortable sort of way. The sort of mare he can see himself happily raising a small family with.

Bizarre, really. While he wants children to carry on his line, he’s never particularly felt like a family man. What is it about Kodaline that tempts him to be one?

Not that he will in the end. He is rather set in his ways at this point. But it is nice to toy with the idea for a short time.

Kodaline is looking over the cave and the surroundings, so he gives her a moment to take it all in. He can still remember the first time he came to the Mountains, looking for any scraps of evidence as to his father’s whereabouts. He’s been struck by the wild beauty of the place, the starkness. That, and knowing his father had once owned it, had attracted him to the place.

He’s pleased when Kodaline comments on the view. “I’m glad you like it. The Mountains can seem a bit harsh to some. But to me, it’s home.” He gives her a quick look over, finally remembering how the trek from the field to the Mountains can be wearing on some. “Should I take my leave so you can rest? I know the trip here can be a bit of a hike.”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

I was thinking we could start a new thread for the birth of the twins? Smile

Messages In This Thread
    I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-17-2016, 02:34 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-18-2016, 02:44 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-19-2016, 02:20 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-20-2016, 01:04 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-24-2016, 03:53 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-26-2016, 12:25 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 03-01-2016, 04:45 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 03-01-2016, 08:57 PM