• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bloody Creature Poster Girl {Any}
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

Slipping through the caressing shadows with enviable ease, the nightmare circled the Valley and it's inhabitants. Feathered hooves left pockmarks in their wake, her great weight marring the earth as she passes, though she is as silent as a large predatory cat. Scarred hide twitches at the last drops of rain leave her faintly damp, a disgusted whuff of air forcing itself out through her nostrils. She was on her way back from visiting the Jungle, their queen someone she could respect, if not like. The only thing about the land of the Amazons she hadn't cared for was the blasted heat, it was almost like being within a moist warm towel. But a land full of warrior women was something to be interested in, not many places had such a thing. Alptraum was most definitely a warrior woman, though some wondered if she was woman at all.

Making her way farther into the shadows of the Valley she stops in the shadows of a tree, leaning against the rough bark and scratching an itchy spot on one massive shoulder. Tossing her head, her forelock landed behind her ears to clear her dark eyes, and in the process revealed her mangled right ear. She remembered everything about the night it happened, and it still put a smile on her face to know that she had been her mother's downfall, that she had been exactly the nightmare her mother thought she was. Scenting the air, she found a couple of scents she had never caught before, and this intrigued the shadowed woman. But for now she was content to rest here against the tree and think back to her time in the Amazons. Perhaps she could figure out a way to go there, it was there that she belonged. She never was much one for the company of men, except for Morgenstern.

An unfamiliar ache pierced her chest at the thought of the great blue roan monster, the other half of her shadowed existence, the boogeyman in her nightmare world. Perhaps someday she would find someone who could make her feel the same as he had, but she highly doubted it. There just weren't many sadomasochistic men left, and the ones that were around were already taken. She stares off into the distance, lost in her own thoughts.

Alptraum
    Mare
    10 years
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Percheron x Friesian
    18 hands
    No Consort, The Valley, No Hellspawn
    Sael

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread