• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I painted your room at midnight; CASSI PONY

i'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours

"That is too bad." He says in reply to her words. A mirror doesn't sound like a very good thing when there was that much beauty in the sky to reflect. "Only the night?" He questions again. He was a curious fellow, really had always been that way. His mother used to shush him or tell him to go watch and learn and so he had. Both, often, at the same time. She had loved him though, knew it in the way that she had touched his brow or his cheek.

He had not paid enough attention when his lips had touched her before, did not remember the warmth that had greeted him. He had been far too intent on her, on the very way she looked and was. He knew that there might be more to the story of her coat than he would ever know. Wouldn't know that their father's were the same. Or that they were of the same blood.

Not that he cared about genetics in that sense. It was the wonders of life that caught him much easier.

"Here and there." He says, tilting his head towards her. "And you?" He manages to keep himself much more in tune with the now instead of what is going through his mind. If he could have shrugged he would have rolled his shoulders with his answer. His origins were nothing special.

k y o f u
    Carnage x Ginia

<3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I painted your room at midnight; CASSI PONY - by Kyofu - 02-28-2016, 11:03 AM