• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

for queen and country - anyone

The chaos was building, every magical being was emerging. Unnatural things were occurring every other second, or so it seems. Dragons lit the chamber on fire, burning the trees, smoke and ash raining in a gray hazy snow. Then next thing you know the fire is gone and trees were growing faster than weeds on cracked out miracle grow.  Everything was moving at a whirlwind pace, this war was impossible to keep up with and the commotion  was only growing, the pinnacle had yet to be reached.  The air was not nice to breathe, so thick with smoke and dirt, but no one said war was a fucking pocket full of posies.   The blood bay shoved his personal discomfort away, the air would clear and until then he was on a mission. He had barely spoken his angry words to the grizzly horse when his sense of smell told him he was not an enemy. He rolled his eyes, more at his own rash actions than anything else. "Ugh, just go keep Shaytan and the tree guarded."

War, it was never just fighting. It was never just the conflict. And the large ever flaming tree was attracting more than just those who were here for Chamber's benefit. A young stallion came through.... bold, but obviously had no place in the actual battle. There were more hoof prints just coming their way and the youngling should move along, this place wouldn't stay quiet for long.  Nymphetamine looked down at the smokey beast, a look mixed with displeasure and assertiveness across his features."It's nothing compared to...." Just then the shrieking cries of a horse and the frantic hoof fall grew way to close, and a large buckskin erupted into the clearing dragging a small mare with him. His words are too coy, is scent, too strong of the gates.
    Their eyes seem to snap to each other at the same moment. Like they both realize something bigger is here. This cocky intruder is from Gates, and any loss Nymph could bestow on the Gates is a bonus in his eyes. The buckskin easily snapped the mares neck and crushed the thing's skull with an effortless kick.  Nymph hiss for the young stallion to go back to the tree, where he hoped the grizzly stallion and Shaytan had retreated.  

Words, more words, this visitor had much to say, but so far he had only shown he could pick on small little mares.  "Well here you are, and you look just as clean and unmarked as the rest of us.  Wo-oh-oh, you're such a fucking hypocrite, no?"  At that moment, the beasty realized the necromancer had once been in Gates, talked to Mast, and Magnus. Oh, how tables had turned, and the Buckskin would learn that it was Mast who had betrayed him, not he who had betrayed Gates.  The intruder's flanks twitched into motion in his direction but a blur of lighter tan collided with him.

Nymphetamine wasted no time he charged at the space where the buckskin would be knocked into by the ally. If they could knock the beast to the ground they could surely snap its neck.  He hoped this ping-pong ricochet routine would work. He continued forward not letting any impact slow him down, He wasn't much for mass but had a build for speed, he circled back to face the buckskin. "I like to know the names of those I hope to kill, I am Nymphetamine, and I am no traitor." He moved into a slow circle, not paying mind to the other tan stallion.  He kept his opponent the opposite side, ready to react.  "Mast betrayed me, we had a deal. I was to spy on Chamber for him. I kept my end, I told him what I had learned, but he refused to meet me. He refused to give me any information to keep my cover. He forced my hand, showed his true cowardice. I could never fight for a coward. I guess I should thank your cowardly king for showing me where I truly belong."  

Nymphetamine silently commanded the invisible raven Straia had bestowed upon him to take flight. As Straia had made it invisible to everyone but the conjurer and herself, it stayed that way as it circled above. He would need it soon, and better to have it in position for later. The young stallion was looking forward to bringing this one's head back to Gates. Soon.  He glanced at the pale tan stallion who had circled back and was standing ready, and alert. While he kept his eye on the buckskin, he tossed some words to the other Chamberling, "You got a name? Nice entrance, by the way." He was full of show, like a frat boy showboating. Except he had the ability to back up his claims and anyone who took him a surface value would go home in a body bag, or not at all.

SIX FEET DEEP IS THE INCISION, SUNSETTER

Nymphetamine

[Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    for queen and country - anyone - by Shaytan - 02-25-2016, 09:58 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Siberian - 02-25-2016, 11:41 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Astray - 02-26-2016, 12:26 AM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Zayn - 02-26-2016, 06:46 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Nymphetamine - 02-26-2016, 10:43 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Kimber - 02-26-2016, 11:19 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Vessel - 02-27-2016, 12:07 AM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Siberian - 02-27-2016, 04:06 AM