• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing
    Ahaha!

They giggled in unison. Two sets of the blackest eyes set mercilessly deep behind the lavender plumage of the girl's mop and the purple of her brother's. The twins, black black black. They moved in unison, breathed in unison, unblinking and watching the game from their little secret thicket. Their little world filled with their made up language that only they spoke to one another about. Rarely did they communicate outside of their bond, merely staring blankly at most before laughing and bouncing away. But now the sounds on heavy breathing and the scent of kroovy drew them out from themselves.

There seemd to be quite the assembly about. The two yearlings walked, shoulders touching as they spied all shades of purples and plums and lavenders. There were flashes of red and blue and yellow of wings that they recognized as their...m-m-motherrr? Was that the word? Yet there were many other equines crowded.

The boy and girl stood off and watched in time to see the slobbering form of Carys taken by a rather lovely buckskin. Carys twists and contorts and changes to that of a...

...foal?

"One of us, one of us..." Apothyx and Halocyn chant quietly in unison as their eyes widen slightly before narrowing at the sight of Kaide (their sister) pressuring the skull of the little crumpled filly like a frozen grape between your teeth before it bursts. They begin to chuckle again, staring endlessly. They instinctively moved together to near their father. The pair of yearlings only parting to stand on either side of the equine-god, something that they only did for him for their bond was unbreakable. Simultaneously, they both look to their father with twisted, crooked smiles. Those black eyes depthless and maniacal.
    Apothyx & Halocyn
    Kirin x Carys some lady's womb

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing - by Apothyx/Halocyn - 02-23-2016, 08:39 PM