• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline
    Kodaline
    I'm sick, and I'm tired too

My eyes flicker across his humble abode, blind to an open mouthed cave that hid itself openly in the stone. Being so young I hadn’t quite perfected the art of observance, instead I was focused on seeing how oddly beautiful his home was. My gaze shifts to Zayn, the attractive palomino with red eyes who was welcoming me to his lands and giving me a place to call home. I would one day bear his children. I was doing what my mother had done and her mother before her, a simple pawn in the game of life. Fortunately Zayn was not my father, and in my eyes he seemed much more kind than the unruly beast that had ruled my life. But that was only for now, and life was always subject to change.

When Zayn turns away, so do I, but a black ear swivels towards him when he speaks. I listen quietly, but I can’t help but giggle at the choice of his last word. ”I also approve of you.” A smile lingers on my lips even after my words are done, happier than I should be about what he had said. When he speaks again, I turn my dome in his direction, my ears perked forward as he speaks. ”I have been able to live off less, however I’ve never been in a cave. I would be delighted to see yours!” I follow his eyes further ahead to the open cave I had been so oblivious too earlier. I move towards the open mouth, only sticking the tip of my muzzle into the darkness before turning my head to see where Zayn would be.

I can admit, I am not fireproof

Messages In This Thread
    I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-17-2016, 02:34 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-18-2016, 02:44 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-19-2016, 02:20 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-20-2016, 01:04 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-24-2016, 03:53 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-26-2016, 12:25 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 03-01-2016, 04:45 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 03-01-2016, 08:57 PM