• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline

How long should he play the game with her? Or, should he even stop? She is pretty and charming and inexplicably attracted to him, so unlike some of the other mares that he’s forced into his home. So far he hasn’t needed any show of force, or any particular show of charm like he’s used on some. He feels easier with her, there is no tension, no anger or frustration beneath the surface.

But the question is … will it last? So far, they’ve all rejected him in the end. His mother, those mares in the field, Becca … he's always needed force to get his point across. Will she be like them? Will she too, turn from him? Or will this easiness between them always last?

There’s no way of knowing, and it makes him nervous. Females really are a mysterious creation. But he knows what he will do, if she does turn away. And she won’t like it.

For the moment, he will continue to enjoy … whatever this is.

He smiles at her response, red eyes turning away to look back out across the territory. “That it does. I’m glad you approve.” He’s uncomfortable to find that he is indeed pleased with her approval. He should not need her endorsement for the territory that his father had hand picked. “The shrubs are a bit sparse, but tasty. The caves are the best place for resting and for sheltering from the weather. Would you like to take a look?” He gestures ahead of them, where one of the cave mouths is visible. Thankfully it’s not Becca’s cave. While he knows they will surely meet eventually, he is certainly not eager to rush that particular meeting.

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Messages In This Thread
    I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-17-2016, 02:34 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-18-2016, 02:44 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-19-2016, 02:20 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-20-2016, 01:04 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-24-2016, 03:53 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-26-2016, 12:25 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 03-01-2016, 04:45 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 03-01-2016, 08:57 PM