• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline
    Kodaline
    what a lovely little mess i made
    I keep pace with the sabino as we trek across the land to his territory. I enjoy the silence between us; the only sound in my ears is that of our breathing and the muted thud of our footsteps. With the sun gracing us with its light the way there is less challenging than it would at nightfall. I keep close to Zayn, only tiring when we closed in on his borders.

The sun has begun to sink lower in the sky by the time we cross into his lands. The vegetation grows scarcely here, along awkward rock faces and jutting cliffs it would sprout. Despite the lack of growth the land still had a certain charm to it. I would be able to welcome his lands as my new home almost easily. My own home had been within a forest, secluded and possessed a sort of enchanted beauty. But my new life was here, and I was fortunate that at least he did not live in the swamp or desert.

I continue to look across his territory, but I sense his red eyes beating into me as they search for a reaction on my face. A smile creeps onto my lips and my warm voice fills the air, ”It has a unique beauty; not too shabby at all.” I give a small laugh as emerald eyes flicker to see his response.
    i'm just trying to forget the pain

Messages In This Thread
    I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-17-2016, 02:34 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-18-2016, 02:44 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-19-2016, 02:20 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-20-2016, 01:04 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-24-2016, 03:53 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-26-2016, 12:25 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 03-01-2016, 04:45 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 03-01-2016, 08:57 PM