• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Should Keep In Mind;(Birthing) Zayn, any

He watches the mare as the news sinks in. He doesn’t see the joy that he expects, but it makes no difference to him. He is pleased with the boy’s ability enough for the both of them - she is simply the vessel that brought him into being.

He is, however, more than a little irritated to see her response at his closeness. Her ears are up and alert, her eyes fixed on him. And the tone in her voice …

It’s enough to make him want to snap at her, to lash out and remind her of her place in his herd. But his eyes linger on the boy.

He has no issue with exposing Waylan to the sight of violence so early on - it would probably do the child good, in fact. An early life lesson if you will. But they are in very tight quarters in Becca’s little cave. Fighting could put Waylan’s actual physical well being at risk. And while Waylan certainly doesn’t need to be whole to spread Zayn’s bloodline, it would certainly help.

He will retire for now and give them peace. But Becca cannot stay in the cave forever, and sooner or later the boy himself will want to explore the great world beyond the cave’s mouth. He will find them then and begin his training of the boy. And, will make sure to remind Becca of who's herd land she’s living in. “Alright, alright darling. I shall give you your space. But I’ll be back …”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

We can start a new thread if you like! Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind;(Birthing) Zayn, any - by Zayn - 02-17-2016, 03:05 AM