• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

"If God created a creature more beautiful than the horse, he kept it for himself")
    This was the way the night had cashed in. Choices had been made and things happened, and here we were. It was sad, and funny. My life was made of this. Stuff like this.

"Well for that I am glad," he chuckles softly, his smile tugging once more at the corners of his lips. It is rare to someone that could be so understanding. That had the ability to be oh so patient. It was refreshing to have a spirit closely similar to himself.

As he explained the Valley and made his offer he couldn't see the fact that the idea of a king and queen rather than just a stallion ruling left her slightly uncomfortable. But had he been able to he would have reassured her that it wasn't much different and that despite what was well known to her she may come to like the new ways of Beqanna, though only time would truly tell.

It is when he hears her approval that he grins happily and turns slightly, taking a few steps back so as to direct her south towards the Valley and let her step ahead that speaks with an amused and happy tone.

"Well Iona, that makes me quite happy. Come, let me take you to my home and show you the kingdom."  

demian

carnage x adalind

@[Iona] Whoops sorry this took a bit and I'm sorry it's short but I figured we could wrap this up and continue in the Valley! ;D I can get a post up for her tomorrow or you could type up a post there. It's totally up to you. If you write one first I'll be sure to respond tomorrow afternoon, otherwise I'll get one up for you by then <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: &quot;If God created a creature more beautiful than the horse, he kept it for hims... - by demian - 02-13-2016, 04:46 AM