• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it was only a smile; chessur, any.
    I had left them; G'ren and Raelnyx. For a new life and maybe even a mate for myself, but it likely wouldn't be. We all knew this, instinctively, that most breedings are one or two night flings with random stallions and almost never truly mate pairings.

Why? Why do we halt our life for heartbreaking flings we think can last but never do? We should stick to finding our love, a mate, and breeding with him only.

I snorted, at the small family unit - maybe not so, but it seemed - with it's stallion and mares. I eyed the blue stallion the most; but even I had dismissed him, he was too likely to already have his mate if he was with a family and multiple mares. Who cared, when one was best off not loving any horse but their own foals? If the father stayed, I wouldn't reject him; he'd have to leave me first or reject me, unless he treated us wrongly - like prizes to display - then I would go.

"I am from Raelnyx and G'ren Fire. Do you have any blood worthy of a Khaos descendant within you?" I ask haughtily the blue stallion, having shown up directly behind him and walking next to him silently. I had a great stealth, no not a power, simply an aquired skill earned through hard practice day or night.
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER
    Blazed

Messages In This Thread
    it was only a smile; chessur, any. - by merope - 02-09-2016, 03:06 PM
    RE: it was only a smile; chessur, any. - by Blazed - 02-12-2016, 11:17 PM