• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Should Keep In Mind;(Birthing) Zayn, any

He’s a little surprised hen she calms momentarily, clearly agreeing to his proposal to simply watch the boy. Normally she would argue for the sake of arguing, but at least she’s seeing sense.

He watches as the silvered boy struggles to his feet and totters back to his mother to yet again drink his fill. And then as Zayn watches, the boy simply … disappears.

His red eyes widen in shock. There’d been no warning whatsoever. The boy had simply vanished from his sight. One moment there, one moment not. Becca unfortunately had glanced away, the fool. “Yes I was. He …” Then the boy reappears, now on the ground at Becca’s side.

A grin slowly crawls across Zayn’s face. Their son is clearly gifted. “I think he has an ability.” He wonders where it came from. Neither he or Becca are gifted. His first inclination would be to think that he’s not the boy’s father after all, but those eyes are telling. The boy is his son. Perhaps it is a carried trait that’s somehow managed to make its way down the line. Neither of his parents have any special abilities or traits, but it’s quite possible that there’s been something far back in his ancestry. Or even in Becca’s ancestry.

He watches, still staring as the boy sways gently, clearly milk drunk after his meal. He smiles, as close to a genuine one as he can get.

Becca suddenly takes it upon herself to name the boy and while he experiences a flash of irritation (he would have liked to do that himself), he doesn’t argue. ‘Waylan’ is nothing special, but it also isn’t terrible. It will suffice. He steps forward, closing the gap between himself and the child, lowering his head to look at the boy. He’s perhaps risking Becca’s wrath - not that it is anything to fear - but he doesn't’ care. If she tries to separate him from his son she will quickly realize how poor a decision it is. “Hello Waylan, I am your father.”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind;(Birthing) Zayn, any - by Zayn - 02-10-2016, 05:45 PM